Monday, August 20, 2007

30

Thanks to God that in 30th, I have a husband who´s always trying to give me a happiness, a cute baby Jasmita, and the most important one the healthiness for all of us.

So far everything is going on smoothly. When I was in 25th,I told my self that I dont want to work from 9am-5pm after I have a baby..and now Im 30 and God listening what I had wished in 25. But if God give me a chance to do my own business here in Panama,then its such a super gift for me.

Also while my friends busy talking and busy saving money to buy branded bags such as LV,at that time I only think for me..well seems its not the rite time to use such an expensive bag...but perhaps in 30 Im gonna consider bout it.

Now Im 30, if I asked my husband to buy one for me as bday gift sure it wont be a problem, but considering bout my father condition now, well I think its better to use the money for his medical treatment.

Im happy with 3 pairs of shoes that I bought yesterday as my bday gift...

No comments: