Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jas's special card for her friend

Jasmita's friend, Tuisha is complete 3 years last Saturday.
And Jas,when she knows that there's gonna be a birthday party for her, so she told me that she wants to make something for her.


So, a day before the party, I asked her again so what do u want to make for her?
And she said, I want to make a room, butterfly, star, many things she mentioned to me.
Then I decided to make a card for her,as I forgot to buy a card to accompany the gift.

Then here is the card,





Jas,paint the front cover , she chose the color, the theme,,, I only help to write Happy Birthday,
I was laughing while I see the picture hahah so funny..but Im impressed.

And here some pictures from Tuisha's pool party..
They all had a great time.











Happy birthday dear Tuisha, May God Bless u always with the happiness and healthiness..

No comments: