Friday, July 10, 2009

ABout Jasmita..

Its been months I do not updating my blogs.. Been so lazy for everything, maidless trully effective for person like me. Since OCtober I´m maidless,and since october too I got my 1st order for cake. I know I am a bit crazy to do this, as I´m not an expert yet for doing any decoration for cakes, but thanksfully those aunties who´s trusting me making cakes so far are happy with the results.

And my baby gonna turn 3 years this September. She loves to watch Charlie & Lola TV program, bet this is gonna be my next challenge to make her C&L bday cake later.

She speaks mix 4 languages but mostly in English. COunt 1-10 in english, spanish.
She sings CIcak-cicak di dinding completely. Knows colour in english and spanish.
She lovesss to dance, colouring. And her other favourite program is Mister Maker, a nice program which I also love to see. This program helps kids to be creative by using paper or anything and create something lovely.

ON 1st July nite, Jasmita drew a face. Her first face picture. She started by drew a big circle(though its not a proper cirlce..)and she touch her eyes and drew on paper, touch her nose, mouth, and drew hair also.. So happy to see the result.. its a funny face..but not bad for a kid...






ANd last nite I was making chapati, as usual she want to also have a little dough of chapati and use her rolling pin, sometimes she makes this chapati in her version and feed Barney and shout at him, just like what I do to her if she doesnt wanna eat.


Her bad words is Asshole, Tai and just recently she says Fuck !! Those words came from me :) OH IM a bad mom...:)

No comments: