Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yipiiiiiiiii Panama visa for mom

Yipii..finally my mom got panama visa.
Im so happy that wanna share this good news to all.
Tried to contact my babe but he didnt pick up the phone perhaps in the meeting, so I took 2 chocolates, Kitkat and the Astor one.. yummy... and checked my YM and MSN hopefully my youngest sister and friends ol..but no one online... so last options what to do Im so excited sharing this good news...I had to make an overseas call to my sister in BOston to tell her that mother got the visa.

Thanks God.. I was worry my mom cant get the visa or the process will take so long meanwhile my due is in October 8-12,as lst experience I had to wait for that damn visa after 7 months process...and now my mom got it less from a month....

Im happy...more than happy actually..seems like I got a jackpot worth million of dollars....

No comments: