Wednesday, July 12, 2006

At last

At last my maid told me for the 3rd time that she doesnt want to work here anymore.
ANd this time she really meant it, as she spoke already to my husband.
Its sooo relieved for me... after almost 2 years I feel all the "mind&soul torture"from her.
I dont care anymore bout how to find a new maid etc.
Its such a blessing for me to know that she will out soon.
I know somehow she's nice but unfortunatelly bad mood mostly happened to her.
We have to pay amout $$ for her resignation and her service as its a goverment rule.
ANyway... IM happy today, and for the celebration I Made COMBRO..heehehe..

Actually, since lst Saturday im in the mood to eat combro...but dont have all the ingredients. Then I asked my lovely maid to bring the cassava. SO today, I have my combro without oncom and all the original combro made from.
Its my combro,as emergency one I put chicken for the filling.
For taste, well...far from perfect if u imagine the proper combro which is contains of oncom and cabe rawit. BUt if u taste this combro, I could say ok-lah.

First I thought it seems fail, as its looks like a stone. Fresh from the pan, I tried to touch it,and upsss how come so hard like this... IM so afraid I cant eat it.Then I let it cool for a while, and I pricked with fork, and yes its not so stony as I thought. I could eat it. ANd now I finished already 4 combro... I have 6 more for later.

No comments: